Noise issue on Kemper stage high gain

• Hi everyone

I have owned a power head for a few years and I just recently bought a stage.

When I open a DS1 unit in front of a CLEAN amp , with drive set to 10 , the noise is hugggeee!

I'm running firmware 10.1

My routing is Monitor out ----- > Return ( On a Fender Mustang III , which I assume has nothing to do with the noise)

Just curious to know ,

Has anyone else experienced the same problem ?

• I have the same problem till updated to FW 10.0 my stage. There´s a bit of hum in any level of gain, no matter if is clean or cruch.

Thanks for your reply.

The thing is , I'm on firmware 10.1 , why would I have such issue ?

• I have had the same noise problems in all profiles and they appeared since version 10 of the software.

I have had noises in all the guitars all week and as soon as I went to previous versions of the software, the noise disappeared.

It's something they should fix in the latest version.

• Maybe not the concern you're dealing with, but:

Connecting my macbook to my Kemper stage thru usb, did bring a significant hum on main outputs.

Inserting a "Keterex USB-150 Full Speed Isolator on the usb line solved the case.

Not that cheap, but this thing saved my gigs many times in different situations.

• I have had the same noise problems in all profiles and they appeared since version 10 of the software.

I have had noises in all the guitars all week and as soon as I went to previous versions of the software, the noise disappeared.

It's something they should fix in the latest version.

I Think you are right. Early versions had not this problem