looper quieter than original signal when location output

• I have a problem again. 8o
    I'm currently working with the looper (Kemper Stage OS 10.1.2.47971).
    My problem is that the looped signal is quieter than the original signal. However, this only happens when the looper is in the output location. If I record this with my DAW, I can even see a difference in volume based on the waveform. The difference is about 1 dB.
    If the looper is in the input location, I can't notice any difference in volume.
    In the Kemper's system menu, the looper volume is set to 0 dB.
    That's a bit of a shame because I would like to record something with one rig, overdub it with another rig and then switch back to the first rig. But the level jumps confuse me a bit.
    I don't even know what setting options I could have overlooked. Can you recreate the problem with your Kempers?
    Sorry if there already is a thread like this. So far I've only read posts where the looper is supposed to be louder than the original signal.

• OK... I didn't expect that really no one would actually write anything about it. I assumed that there would be an answer like: "I can't determine the problem with my Kemper. Check your settings again." (although I've already done that, of course.) Or maybe: "Oh yeah! I was paying attention to that and now I noticed it too! Something's not right." But I find it astonishing that there is no answer at all.
    It's not the case that you immediately notice the difference in volume. It was more like, "Hmm...does it somehow get quieter once the loop starts playing? I'm probably just imagining it." And only until I really paid attention to it and was able to see it from the waveform in the DAW there were no longer any doubts.
    I will now check all the settings again and then I assume that the problem must be with my Kemper.