Fryette Sig:X and Carvin Legacy

• just did my first batch of profiles and thought i would share. i did around 30 just to learn and picked a few to upload. the variations between these particular profiles are very few. be sure to engage the DS1 stomp in front of the legacy for some serious high gain shredability. the cab is loaded with v30's. please let me know what you guys think of these, good or bad, and ways to improve so i can create better profiles in the future. i'll be purchasing a Diezel Hagen on monday so i want to get my profiling skills in order before it arrives ;)
    the user name for the upload is 'THEDIGITALGOD'

• Nice profiles. I changed Till's V30 cab for Carvin Legacy cause it's little more open sounding IMHO.
    Trying to get that Vai (for the love of god) sound...
    Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Edited once, last by penatuna ().

• Nice profiles. I changed Till's V30 cab for Carvin Legacy cause it's little more open sounding IMHO.
    Trying to get that Vai (for the love of god) sound...
    Keep up the good work :thumbup:

cool, glad you like them. for some reason, it seems to me that changing cabs loses a little something -- maybe due to the synergy between the amp and cab. but with other profiles, any time i change the cab, something starts to feel inauthentic.

• i think i shouldnt have used the word authentic, because who cares if its authentic in terms of being just like the original -- if it sounds good, it is good. i just meant in terms of the tone, something seems to go away when replacing a cab. . . theres a 3D thing to the sound that disappears. and i dont mean with my profile necessarily, just in general.