ALL RIGS LOST WHY??

• I ADDEDSOME NEW RIGS TODAY AND THEN ALL THE SUDDEN ALL OF MY RIGS HAD A DIFFERENT CLEAN SENSE SETTING !

I rebooted and held system key to reset the unit came up showing 0 of 0 rigs all my rigs were gone ?

i dont understand why?

any ideas?

and why cant i set clean sense the same for all profiles?

• Clean sense can be set for each profile - or in case you use the look feature, for all.

In the past was it possible that a bad profile could make bad things with the KPA - I thought this is fixed in the latest firmware (did you use the latest firmware)?

btw. I was able to create an EXTREMLY loud profile (it's still possible even with the latest firmware) and this profile is currently investigated by the Kemper team.

My KPA runs stable the last months - since I stoped downloading every profile :D

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• thanks,

yes i have the latest firmware, it locked up pretty badly never had that issue before , i had most of them backed up but lost some i was editing ,
    i erased the flash memory to get it to boot finally.

what about the distortion sense should i just leave it at 5?
    not sure where it was before all of this

• I ADDEDSOME NEW RIGS TODAY AND THEN ALL THE SUDDEN ALL OF MY RIGS HAD A DIFFERENT CLEAN SENSE SETTING !

You may have accidentally unlocked the INPUT section. Try locking it again by pressing [INPUT] and [LOCK] and check again.

I rebooted and held system key to reset the unit

Why did you do that? What

came up showing 0 of 0 rigs all my rigs were gone ?

Check that you don't have selected a View like "My Rigs". This setting is not reset after reboot.
    If this does not help, try booting with holding down [RIG]. This will rescan and rebuild the Rig database.

and why cant i set clean sense the same for all profiles?

You can't set it "for all profiles". You might keep it when changing RIGS by locking the INPUT section.

Timo

• i tried holding rig while powering up and it didnt work , finnally gave up and erased the flash memory by going into maintanence mode then reinstalling my backp .
    i guess the thing to do is allways backup!!!

still got some bugs in it !

but a great sounding unit!

• Lock your input settings. Thats all you need to do.