USB No sound....

• Updated rig Manager and New Os 10,2 USB audio was working great before the update and it doese'nt work at all anymore .

I would go back to the older OS but i can't find it, only REALLY old ones... don't know what to do... I want to play , and not experiment around..

Would of added this to an older thread , but they have all been closed...

• my settings are like they were, the kemper gets recognized as audio input , output but no sound from my laptop anymore... last night before the update everything was still working.

I thought I was safe because it was an official update, and not Beta...

I'm getting to old for this crap....Lol

• WybZ gave me this advice that fixed it on windows 10. Maybe it will work for you too.

WybZ

What worked for me is going to device management and under controls for sound, video and games, remove the profiler drivers (2 for me).

Then hit the button, find new devices, and the profiler drivers will be reinstalled.

This worked for me.

• Rig Manager aggiornato e nuovo sistema operativo 10,2 L'audio USB funzionava benissimo prima dell'aggiornamento e non funziona più affatto.

Vorrei tornare al sistema operativo più vecchio ma non riesco a trovarlo, solo quelli VERAMENTE vecchi... non so cosa fare... Voglio giocare e non sperimentare in giro..

Avrei aggiunto questo ad un thread più vecchio, ma sono stati tutti chiusi...

Buongiorno a tutti, anche io ho riscontrato questo problema, l'ho aggiornato ieri sera e purtroppo l'audio USB non funziona più. Il settaggio è giusto e per ora non ho trovato la soluzione. Come sistema operativo ho Windows 10 e una cosa strana è che quando carico un MP3 il sistema operativo non lo riconosce più. Scollego il prolifer USB e il file MP3 funziona. Vorrei tornare alla versione precedente ....

• Rig Manager aggiornato e nuovo sistema operativo 10,2 L'audio USB funzionava benissimo prima dell'aggiornamento e non funziona più affatto.

Vorrei tornare al sistema operativo più vecchio ma non riesco a trovarlo, solo quelli VERAMENTE vecchi... non so cosa fare... Voglio giocare e non sperimentare in giro..

Avrei aggiunto questo ad un thread più vecchio, ma sono stati tutti chiusi...

Hello everyone, I have also encountered this problem, I updated it last night and unfortunately the USB audio no longer works. The setting is right and so far I haven't found the solution. I have Windows 10 as an operating system and a strange thing is that when it uploads an MP3 the operating system no longer recognizes it. I unplug the USB proliferate and the MP3 file works. I would like to revert to the previous version....Sorry for my English, all translated by google