So i want to control Wah with my Midi Controller, But honestly i havent found how with latest firmware beta version

• So in one word, as it today, is Kemper Amp Midi programable? if not...are any news as it when could be available. ?(
    If Yes, i may need further instructions, ;)

Regards

Waris

pd. sorry for my bad english

• The #CC are fixed, you need to program the Midi controller. In your case Wah is #1

#1 Pedal 1 (Wah Pedals)*

#7 Pedal 2 (Volume Pedals)*

#16 Stomp Invert**

#17 Stomp A

#18 Stomp B

#19 Stomp C

#20 Stomp D

#23 Stomp X

#24 Stomp MOD

#26 Delay (mute trails)

#27 Delay Mix (keep trails)

#28 Reverb (mute trails)

#29 Reverb Mix (keep trails)

#30 TAP

#31 Tuner select

#33 Rotary Speaker (slow/fast)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Still dont understand, i go to System then there are only 2 or 3 pages where configure midi but in this firmware (the latest) i havent found #CC options

• You cannot configure them on the KPA, they are fixed. You must configure your midi controller to send the appropriate #CC

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• You cannot configure them on the KPA, they are fixed. You must configure your midi controller to send the appropriate #CC

Ok Thank you for the info, i will try and configure my Midi Pedalboard

Altough if i wish to on/off Wah and also use my Expression pedal to Wah, and there is only one #1 CC parameter? how can i do that?

Regards,

Aristides S

• "Or a third possibilty which you can configure is that the wah turns on as soon as you move the pedal and turns off as soon as you stop moving it. That's what I use and like very much.Cheers,Markus"

Really? how? ?(

• bypass@stop -one of the best function in Kemper !
    I like it so much .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)