Kemper Profiler Player: Does anyone in EU have a shipping confirmation?

• Hey all!

I ordered the Kemper Profiler Player as soon as it got announced, and I've seen quite a bit of people mentioning getting their tracking codes already.

I didn't receive anything yet, and noticed that all the shipping confirmations I read about are in the US.

Does anyone located in the EU have a shipping confirmation yet? I have a week off next week and am really hoping to be able to spend a few days with the Kemper Player.

Thanks in advance!

• I had a quick call with the Sales team today, because i changed my order from Pick up to shipping and also didn't get an answer.

There were multiple issues (new shop that is integrated in the web site, a lot of interest in the Player, this is the last week before the christmas holidays etc). But the very nice support-human helped me out right away and I got my shipping mail. An hour later, UPS was on my doorstep and delivered my package (I'm located an hour away from the HQ).

So maybe contact them (address or phone number are in your confirmation mail) or wait 1-2 more days ;)

• I ordered it directly on 20.th of December, i think the day they announced it. Living in Germany and not too far from their HQ i still didn't receive any Tracking Code :( . But in the meantime i can jealousy look at all the US YT-Channels that already received their units....................................................................

• Same here... ordered on the 20th. :)

Got told they hope to ship it this week.

Obiviously, I didn't happen.

Yes I understand the high demand. Yes I understand Kemper is a small company. Still my patience fades...

I paid upfront (as everyone did) and nothing on the website/store said, it will take that long.

I really don't like the way they treat the situation.

Anyways, I think I'll have to wait a bit longer than expected.

Damn!

• well, it's Christmas time... Lot's of people are not working between christmas and new year.

• well, it's Christmas time... Lot's of people are not working between christmas and new year.

Then they should not announce when they want to ship it! I ordered it because of that and because i had some holiday time now to fiddle around with it. Holiday is over now and i still have nothing to fiddle with....................................... When it will finally arrive i don't have much spare time to try out. Kind of dissapointment. And yes, it's got paid upfront.

• Then they should not announce when they want to ship it! I ordered it because of that and because i had some holiday time now to fiddle around with it. Holiday is over now and i still have nothing to fiddle with....................................... When it will finally arrive i don't have much spare time to try out. Kind of dissapointment. And yes, it's got paid upfront.

Icknow, and I know it’s a little disappointing.

Was there any delivery time communicated?

When I talked to the shop-support on the phone, they said that the release was delayed and they wanted to announce it earlier. Just bad timing in the end.

• I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and still don't know when will receive...Wish I seen this forum earlier and ordered it from thomann.