Question about using the Kemper Player to record through USB

• Hey all!

I have a few questions about the Kemper Player, specifically about recording through USB.

1. Does the recording through USB work with Android devices?
    2. When recording through USB and streaming audio through bluetooth, is it possible to also record the auto you were streaming together with your guitar tone? My use cases for this are mainly related to practice. When practicing with a metronome I like to record what I'm doing to play it back and spot timing issues I didn't notice while actually playing. Recording audio I was streaming through bluetooth is really helpful for this (it's my favorite feature of my Fender Mustang Micro)

Thanks in advance!

• Hi ggo_101

I'm not sure if it's possible to stream music to the Kemper player via Bluetooth 🤔

The manual says "USB Audio" and not "Bluetooth Audio". You can do this via USB connection in Windows or Mac.

Or is Android the only device you have available?

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Hi ggo_101

I'm not sure if it's possible to stream music to the Kemper player via Bluetooth 🤔

The manual says "USB Audio" and not "Bluetooth Audio". You can do this via USB connection in Windows or Mac.

Or is Android the only device you have available?

I thought I remember reading bluetooth streaming somewhere but I may be mistaking. I do have a PC available but I tend to practice using my tablet mostly (software developer and unfortunately it became hard for me to relax near computers since they're my job) but if there is no way to stream from my tablet as my source, I can always use the PC if there's no other choice

• You can definitely stream audio through your android or iPhone connected to the player with bluetooth and it'll come out the connected speakers.

Works exactly as you would want it.

• You can definitely stream audio through your android or iPhone connected to the player with bluetooth and it'll come out the connected speakers.

Works exactly as you would want it.

That's nice to know 👍

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• I can play guitar while listening to bactrack thanks to Bluetooth audio

The headphone sound is good

However, the sound of the back track is very bad on my Kemper kabinet, whether I'm in full range or not ...

Any idea ?

• You can use Android devices for recording.

In OS10.9.8 version, when recording through USB and streaming audio through Bluetooth, Bluetooth audio in the listening headphones will automatically mute and Bluetooth audio streaming cannot be recorded to USB audio.

Can anyone provide more experience?