Dan legatt profiles

• does anybody tried the Dan legatt profiles, are they good? On YouTube they Sound phenomenal. Please reply

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I have the 80's Rack & Session Pack. The amp settings are a little less overdriven for my personal taste, but the fx are really really good.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Dan made great Kemper profiles,he is not a metal guy,his profiles are in the style of Lukather,Landau,Schon all those guitar session heroes

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• thx for reply :thumbup:

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I think from the AC15 Pack, Dan let you try a Profile from this Pack before buying.

Link is under the video.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• I purchased one of his packs a few years ago - the guitar tones sound pretty good (nothing I didn't already have elsewhere though), but the real value for me (and the reason I bought the pack) was for the effects. I am useless when it comes to effects. The pack I bought (I believe Kemper Video Tones) has lots of effects and helped me to better learn how to set the effects and how they work, but also just play guitar with his profiles - the freeze was huge for me. Morph also very helpful.

Thanks for this post as I hadn't played Dan's profiles for a while, but spent a few hours just noodling around this weekend with his profiles.