USB Recording - Noises and Pitched Down Audio

• Hello,

I finally get back to my kemper profiler stage after almost 2 years, and I found that kemper can finally be a usb interface.

Everything worked, I can use my DAW along with it but problem popped up when I started recording.

The sound I hear from the kemper itself is crystal clear, but what I hear from profiler usb outputs is crazy.

There is a lot of noise and whole track is kinda pitched down. I don't use any such effects in the rig.

(I am using windows 11) My DAW is stable, using 15% of CPU. I changed buffer settings but no hearable change occured.

My system is set to 48hz, can it be a problem? I switched DAW to 44hz but nothing helped.

I watched this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    adjusted settings but still no change.

Can someone help me?

I am attaching example track I can record right now (playing few notes on drop B tuning with distortion amp)

https://drive.google.com/file/…WZOhIIaP/view?usp=sharingIts drop B so you clearly can hear that it was pitched down for some reason.

• Fixed it, I had turned on internal DAW ASIO kind of interface and it was causing many audio errors.

It works when using asio4all with around 256 samples.

Everytime I switch projects I need to open asio and change the samples back and forth tho, otherwise I have similar audio errors.

• G String

Closed the thread.