Midi Control of Player - please help me with an issue selecting Rigs +++ some success!

• I posted previously about issues with HX FX controlling my Player direct USB to USB - should work but doesn't. I've now used a USB to midi din cable and am having success. With regards to CC messages to control FX slots, all is good (I'll pop the info at the bottom in case it's useful to anyone.

My issue is with Selecting Rigs. For my mild OCD I always have my clean in Bank 1 Rig 1, and move onwards from there for Crunch, Lead etc in Rig 2 etc.

For some reason, with these settings I can only move through Bank 10...

Command: BankPC

Midi CH: 1/Base

CC00: Off

CC32: Off

Prog: 5 (Bank 10 Rig 4) or 4 (Bank 10 Rig 3)

If I increase the value of Prog - it always simply moves through Bank 10 only in a never-ending loop. I've also tried different CC values other than "Off" without any change. Even if I start in a different Bank, it always move to Bank 10.

I'm sure I'm just being dumb, but if someone can point out the errors of my ways I'd be appreciative.

For CC, the following is an example that's working for Slot A on/off if it helps anyone:

Command: CC Toggle

Midi Ch: Base

CC#: 17

DimVal: 0

LitVal: 1-127

Type: Latch

Cheers

• Right, an update...that I don't fully understand. Having tested sending PC from my PC and seeing it working correctly, I went with hit and miss stuff on my HX.

In short, it's all working amazingly, by simply changing the Midi Channel to "2", so on the HX it looks like this:

Command: BankPC

Midi CH: 2

CC00: Off

CC32: Off

Prog: as per table, e.g. 0 = Bank 1, Rig 1, and 5 = Bank 2, Rig 2 and so on

Attached a lookup table to help anyone if it helps, and if someone can improve my understanding to tell me why this works and other channels don't, please do!