Audio stutter when switching KPP rigs via midi?

• Is anyone else using midi to select rigs on their KPP? When switching rigs via midi I get a quick momentary stutter before a rig fully engages? My friend is encountering the same issue. We are both using the Midi Baby3

• CC7 will not 'select rig'. it will do a volume change. Furthermore in the trace you posted, the actual parameter value which has been sent cannot be determined.

please try to capture a trace when your controller is actually switching a rig.

maybe your midibaby3 is sending superfluous CC7 (=volume pedal) messages or something which could result in unwanted volume changes (which could be interpreted as 'stutter')

• CC7 will not 'select rig'. it will do a volume change. Furthermore in the trace you posted, the actual parameter value which has been sent cannot be determined.

please try to capture a trace when your controller is actually switching a rig.

maybe your midibaby3 is sending superfluous CC7 (=volume pedal) messages or something which could result in unwanted volume changes (which could be interpreted as 'stutter')

If you open the whole picture, on the far right it says it is sending program change 7

• oops.. sorry... that was my fault :rolleyes:

so it looks like there are sent 3x programchange within a couple of ms... I'm not entirely sure how the KPP should/will react to that... but it's certainly not what is meant to be?