FW 1.5.0 comments...

• just spent a little bit more time with 1.5 , and find a few things:
    1. direct output volume doesn't work, its always the same , and letter are "pale " ,instead to be bold as for other volumes outputs
    Is that how it supposed to be ?
    2. when choosing to browse cabs from rigs , instead of the cab from that specific rig - that rig its self get loaded replacing the original rig where everything started out ?

Any ideas ( instead ??? :P )

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• 1- if it set to Guitar analog is normal, select another output and you'll have volume control
    2- The name of the cab remains the one of the rig, but only the cab gets loaded to the actual profile....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• What a mess upgrading to 1.5!

Installed got the same error as others,
    tried reset and now the Kemper is totally dead - will not power on at all.
    Wonder when Kemper officials will address and comment on this issue?
    Meanwhile my Kemper is dead as a brick.
    Help will be appriciated....ehhhh and needed.

EDIT: Discovered Armins reset procedures, and will try to follow it. Got display working again.
    EDIT 2: Thanks Armin, your procedures got me back, and I successfully updated and cleaned out some rigs as well.

• Again for everybody: do not interrupt the upgrade process, depending on the number if rigs it can take a longer time while it looks that the KPA is frozen...is not, do not turn the chicken head, cool down and make yourself a coffee.... ;)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• My problem had nothing to do with interruptions, I had Coffee :)
    The update would not install - I got an error like this; https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39580456/2012-09-24%2018.36.39.jpg
    Then the unit died when I tried to exit and power off.

However, after going through Armin`s list of resets, I was finally able to get the unit to work again.
    I believe the problem is related to number of profiles prior to upgrade, I never counted how many I had installed. (Others have experienced same problem)
    I deleted all of them by flash delete, and only re-installed profiles I needed.
    Now the unit boots nicely with less than 500 profiles :)

• wow, you really need 500 profiles ? ;)
    I am trying to get along with 10...still have to delete many, many profiles though

Updating process worked fine, but if I hadn't read before NOT to interrupt,
    I probably had done it, cause for a few minutes nothing happened....at least on the screen did nothing happen

• For some reason I dont get old rigs saved as "replaced", have to name them again..
    Anybody else? Any advice?
    Thanks,
    -Olli

Nope, here it works....check if the clock is working (System menu)