Dukeamps Snorkler Amp Mod Demo KP

• Hi Guys, here is a clip from my new, Dukeamps TC FL Superkill Sir 36 Mod 2024 Kemper Profile.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you are interested in buying this profile please contact me at, [email protected].

Thanks

Nigel

• Part 2,

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Guys, I have just finished my Dukeamps Snorkler Amp Mod, KP, i hope you like it, if you are interested in buying this KP, hit me up here, [email protected]

Thanks

Nigel

• New Clip with the depth control at 12.

• Hi Guys, there are 14 profiles with different settings, they are all DI so you will need some IRs, in the pack i usually include the V30 4x12 IR i have used on the clips.

The amp i used to do the mod on is a JTM100 clone. I hope this is of some help.

I don't do this as to make money, but i offer these profiles because i think they sound very good. I think 15 euros is a fair price considering the time spent on these mods.

Thanks

Nigel

• Hi Guys, there are 14 profiles with different settings, they are all DI so you will need some IRs, in the pack i usually include the V30 4x12 IR i have used on the clips.

The amp i used to do the mod on is a JTM100 clone. I hope this is of some help.

I don't do this as to make money, but i offer these profiles because i think they sound very good. I think 15 euros is a fair price considering the time spent on these mods.

Thanks

Nigel

Thanks for the Infos Nigel.

I will contact you via your E-Mail.

Maik/Bakersounds

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• External Content youtu.be