Kemper Rack routing through FRFR monitor and Dual monitors w/ USB Interface capabilities

• Hi everyone,

I recently found out about the Kemper's USB Audio interface option, and after trying it out it seems like a very viable option!

My situation is the following: Until now I've been using a Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 to route the Kemper to my computer, and to be able to play the computer's audio through my Dual speakers, and have my guitar play through another FRFR monitor. I enjoyed this configuration since the FRFR gives the guitar a thick sound while keeping out of the dual speakers and allowing them to play music/backing tracks separately.

For a better picture, I would set the FRFR to monitor on, and keep the main output volume off.

The problem when ditching the Scarlett interface is that now I can only hear the computer audio with monitor on, and that means listening to my guitar through the dual speakers, along with the FRFR sound.

Is there any way to isolate the guitar sound to the FRFR monitor and just have the computer audio routed to the dual speakers?

p.d. I know this isn't a good configuration for recording, I just mainly use the Kemper to jam.

I hope I'm being clear,

thanks!