Has anyone had used a Kemper + Fender Acoustasonic for live performance/looping?

• Most of my guitar life I've been on the acoustic singer/songwriter side of things, and recently the kemper has been great for letting me get back into the electric space without having to stress over amp and I'm starting to see an insane amount of potential with this for getting truly excellent live tones on the acoustic and electric side of things using loops and some of the other effects as well as some of the unique features the acoustasonic provides.

I was wondering if anyone has used it for this purpose and if they have any advice. I really enjoy playing smaller venues and it's always been a pain to get the sound I want from my nicer acoustics and the acoustasonic solves that unique problem for me!

I know there are all sorts of tips and tricks people use when looking for acoustic tones, as well as loopers and other stuff, and I'm really just looking to see if anyone has experience or advice.

• My top tip is to set up a performance of 5 rigs where each one is panned to a specific point in the stereo field. Rigs 1 and 5 panned hard left and hard right respectively. Rigs 2 and 4 panned 50% left and right respectively and rig 3 in the centre. This one would be for rhythm beats, bass sounds and solos etc. If you use this set up, you can get some really great, complex and spacious loops going. If you are careful enough, it leaves more space for your lead vocal.

Use the Panorama effect to manage the panning.

Happy looping.

Pre-Amp