Can't get rid of reverb and delay SOLVED!!

• Such a problem can't be caused by "accidently'" or "inadvertently". It would explicitly require much more actions to get this done. But like you I'm very glad that indeed everything's OK now. And you're right, it's searching in the dark...

About your suggestion of "ïnit globals" Never got into that situation. Does this mean that you have to start again from scratch? I'm not aware of the consequences...

I'm glad too that I can change the title of this topic... Thank you BayouTexan.

I "inadvertently" shut off my poweramp to the my Kone Kab. One night it worked and the next night it didn't. I must have done something wrong when tweaking profiles for the next day. I thought maybe it was blown at first but I still heard an audible hiss to the Kab. I did an "init globals" and all was back to normal. The init-globals sets settings back to factory default but does not change rigs or performances you added or modded.

Anyway, Support recommended I try it. I was so relieved to know that it was me and not the Kemper that caused the problem. Ha!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I "inadvertently" shut off my poweramp to the my Kone Kab. One night it worked and the next night it didn't. I must have done something wrong when tweaking profiles for the next day. I thought maybe it was blown at first but I still heard an audible hiss to the .......

Good for you, Bayou! So more users can expect sometimes a strange behaviour without a real cause. Its good to know that an "init globals" can do wonders if you're out of options.
    Still I can't overlook the number of resets for the input and output menu parameters which Kemper Support once stated (if I'm correct) To me that would mean that your have to remember all your parameters for your own customized settings, even in System where I have all gigging rigs assigned to midi numbers for my midi control board.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if something line this would happen duirng a gig, then I guess you can pack your things....
  • […]

I think you are being overly concerned about an issue that may never happen again or to anyone else. AFAIK, the only bad gig is the one where the musicians play bad. If you are playing consistently with gigs of over 2,000 people then you invest in a backup., and maybe even with lesser crowds.

My Kemper's track record has been pretty much stellar. 1,176 times of turning it on and off so far and about 6000 hours of operation -- with only one failure. The fix was done in the time one average song would take.

Cheers!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.