Not able to uninstall Rig manager

• I'm unable to uninstall Rig manager to update to the newest version because I need the old installer not found in the download section.

The one I need is Rig Manager 3.5.16.msi, even the one I have installed is 3.5.20....

Not appearing in the control panel install remove programs.

Windows 11

any help9?

Thanks

• the update version 3.5.27, doesn't allow me to complete the installation because it ask for 3.5.16 msi file to complete old version uninstal. Weird.

I've contacted already with support, but no answer since last week.

• I'm on Windows 11. I looked under the "K" for Kemper, nothing, but I do have "Rig Manager" listed and if you click the 3 dots to the right ( . . . ) you can choose to modify or uninstall there. At least on my computer you can.

• I'm on Windows 11. I looked under the "K" for Kemper, nothing, but I do have "Rig Manager" listed and if you click the 3 dots to the right ( . . . ) you can choose to modify or uninstall there. At least on my computer you can.

I'll try to find it tomorrow in my system. Thanks

• Strange. I never really looked before, but you are correct. It's not in the Add/Remove Programs. I'm on Windows 10.

You should be able to simply update to the newer version since it removes the previous version before installing the new version.

im pretty confident that definitely isn't supposed to be happening to you two. im on win10 and it's right there in add/remove programs. it might not show up in there if an invalid registry key was written. invalid as in too many characters. add/remove programs will only show programs with keys 60 characters or less. you should look in the registry regardless to find the uninstall string. if you copy it and paste it into Run, the uninstall should start.

mine is located at: "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\..."

...the correct folder is a bunch of characters. it doesn't say "kemper" so you may have to click on each of the sub-folders until you see info about Rig Manager on the right-side pane. copy the uninstall string and try to run it. be careful in there. as long as you are just copying and not editing anything, everything should be safe. good luck!

"No socks? No problem."

• ok, finally i've been able to get rid of the error.

took me some time to delete every rig manager entry in the regeditor (not recommended), but finally the update fully installed.

then some trouble with the profiler driver :rolleyes: , and finally all works :thumbup: