Rig Manager not working as it should

• Hello everyone, so i am a new Kemper user (i have the PowerRack version) and i love this thing so far. My only problem has been Rig Manager. I have the latest version, all updates have been done, but it does absolutely what it wants. Let me explain : sometimes i'm in the "my profiler" section, i delete a rig by right-clicking on it then click "delete rig", it gets deleted, then i close my rig manager, and when i open it back the profile is back in "my profiler". I already saw that on another thread but those are not "ghost rigs", i can still use them normally as if they were never deleted. It also happens that i take a random rig from the rig exchange, save it in "my profiler" by using "store rig in profiler", it is in "my profiler", everything works fine, and when i close then open back my rig manager it is gone. It also happened that rigs that are already in my profiler that i rename/add effects to/change settings go back to how they were originally after i close and open the rig manager even though i did hit "replace rig" after finishing my changes. I also have to say that even though some rigs don't have this problem at all, some are gonna have it then never have it again, or they could be absolutely fine, i can modify or rename them as i want and then for no reason one day they will start having this problem. Has anyone any idea how to solve that ?

• I also just noticed that a preset that was correctly deleted came back just now at the same time as new ones that i wanted to keep were deleted from my profiler as if the rig manager was restoring an old version of what was inside my profiler.

• It is obvious that Rig Manager has more and more problems. Copy / paste that do not work, rename rigs not registered, store performance in local library that doesn't work, etc..

It becomes very unsecure to work with this software (V3.5.27). Yes, I can contact the support but too complicated to describe, ask a video etc...

Could a reinstall complete of the OS solve all theses problems ?

NB : I use the Kemper since 5 years.

• New
    • Official Post

It is obvious that Rig Manager has more and more problems. Copy / paste that do not work, rename rigs not registered, store performance in local library that doesn't work, etc..

It becomes very unsecure to work with this software (V3.5.27). Yes, I can contact the support but too complicated to describe, ask a video etc...

Could a reinstall complete of the OS solve all theses problems ?

NB : I use the Kemper since 5 years.

That's a bit ridiculous. Do you believe we mark 3.5.27 as a stable release version while all the things you claim above do not work? And then, you can't be asked to contact support to get your installation fixed - because it's work for you to describe your issue? I find it deeply frustrating to read what you say above.