no Edit User Scale soft knobs active (Pitch Shifter content)

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

page 244 of the Manual V10.2 says a user may create user scales for each of the two additional Voices when using the Harmonic Shift effect, and 2 presets are ready for use.

Problem 1: I can see the two soft buttons, but they are inactive (gray unlit) and I can find no way to activate them. I need a harmonic minor scale but the Key button only gives the 12 relative major/minor scales.

On the same page the Manual has it, " User scales are saved within the Rig, so you can use many different scales by using different Rigs. They are not part of any harmonic pitch preset, but are stored as independent user scale presets".
    Problem 2: I'm currently having fun with Death solos from the later albums. In many occasions, they would double a solo with additional lower -5th, then a +3rd, then maybe a -18th, and then change a key for the next solo. Chuck also liked harmomic minor a lot. This all seems like too much to create Rigs for each of that.
    Does this mean that it is impossible to use the effect in this way:
    1) Same Rig slot used in the Perfrorm mode. two Pedals and/or Effects slots are used for the same Harmonic Shift effect with different settings:
    2) effect 1: Key set to Em, Voice 1 is +3rd, Voice 2 is -5th, Morph function used to switch between Voice Balance -50% and Voice Balance +50%. This isolates each of the two additional Voices on demand, and the Effect on/off does, well. what it is supposed to do;
    3) effect 2: basically the same, with corresponding Voice settings BUT Key set to Db minor?
    I mean, using a separate Rig for each of the two overdriven guitars, and a separate Rig for each scale will take min 4 slots out of the 5 in the Performance mode

• Damael Please set the Interval 1 and 2 to User Scale 1 and User Scale 2 (if you want to use 2 different scale settings) by turning the corresponding Soft Knobs. See the Main Manual, pages 242 and 244.

The Edit User Scale button will become active.