a small feature but usefull for me in the store section

• Hi. I would like to suggest to add a small new feature in the store section. to be precise, I usually rename the rig by completely clear all the original name.

but to do that I have to push the clear button once for each of the characters in the rig name.

it would be great for me to be able to clear the whole name in one shot by pressing and holding the clear button.

as far as I know from my kemper, it cannot be possible.

all the best

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• it would be great for me to be able to clear the whole name in one shot by pressing and holding the clear button.michael

I completely agree with that.
    It could be nice, also, when using the "Character" knob to select a letter, that turning the knob fully to the right send the cursor to the first left position, and turning the knob fully to the left send the cursor to the rightmost position. Each time I change a name, I get the (possibly wrong) impression that I would save time if this feature was available. Then again, it's just a really small feature. :whistling:

Also, a "Cancel" soft button, with the "Insert", "Clear", and "Done", would be nice to exit the edit mode without changing the Tag content (the [EXIT] button does a save).

Regards.

J. Jacques.

• definitely........it is as I said and you confirmed: a small feature, but indeed very usefull...........

after all, isn't the devil in the details?

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music