Player connecting to rig manager issue

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

After registration of my Player I downloaded the latest rig manager app (Rig Manager 3.5 for Windows®) to my laptop (Dell latitude E5250 i5) and wanted to connect those two but was faced by following 2 problems:

1. issue- after installing rig manager and opening it it keeps saying this is not the latest version of the app (when obviously it is according to the website) and keeps suggesting me downloading an update. When I download it it´s showing again. I went through this couple of times. I tried to uninstall and install the app again. Tried couple of more times. By the latest atempt the update suggestion didn´t show up anymore so I´ll see if it stays like this or not.

2. issue- the rig manager seems not be able to find my player. Of course I have turned my player on and connected it via USB with my notebook. But the rig manager keeps showing the message "connection issue. scanning for profilers... Make sure your profiler is turned on and connected with your PC via USB". Is there any specific procedure to connect those two (maybe pushing some specific buttons on the player) or should it work just automatically?

Any suggestions for resolving this? I think the PC is good enough, the player is new and I´ve got the latests software so I´m clueless now.

• Hi all, so I reinstalled to latest version 3.5.27 and yes-no suggestions to download latest update anymore but the connection issue still persists. “Searching for profilers… connection issue” and nothing happens. And yes, the USB B is working well with other devices. Is there any other way of coupling this together? I don’t know anymore.

• Hi all, jumping on this thread as I am having the exact same issue. unable to connect my Kemper to my mac via USB. All software is up to date, cable works fine, usb port on back of kemper worked to update software so that can't be it.

Hopefully someone comes up with some great suggestions

• G String

Closed the thread.