Procedure for selling a Kemper Profiler Head?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

I'm considering selling my unpowered Profiler Head and Powered Kabinet, so I was wondering if there was any particular procedure for preparing the head for sale: for example, logging out of my account or deleting paid profiles. I'm not actually sure how to log out or if it is at all necessary. I use the Rig Manager software on Mac OS.

I have made an effort to search for this information in previously asked questions, so I apologise if this repeats something elsewhere.

• I believe you just need to factory reset the unit and do not reconnect it to your Rig Manager. RM is tied to the user and requires credentials so no one would be able to be inside of your account or access any of what you've done/changed/downloaded/imported etc.

"No socks? No problem."

• I believe you just need to factory reset the unit and do not reconnect it to your Rig Manager. RM is tied to the user and requires credentials so no one would be able to be inside of your account or access any of what you've done/changed/downloaded/imported etc.

Thank you for the reply. What if I want to keep the profiles on the unit as part of the sale? I don't think that I'll return to the Kemper, so I would like to pass on the paid-for profiles to the buyer if possible. I would like someone to get the benefit of them.

Is there a way to remove references to my account/name from the profiler head but leave all the actual profiles in place?

Thank you again for the reply.

• New
    • Official Post

You could hold the SYSTEM button while powering on until message appears "Initializing....". This will reset all global settings including our owner name, but doesn't affect content. The unit will start with the welcome sequence. Simply switch it off at that time.