On the player, is there a way to turn on/off any FX to the right of the cabinet (Rotary Speaker in space #3)

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi -

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to turn off/on any FX put in slot 3 or 4 (after the cabinet), that is not a delay or reverb.
    For example, I have a rotary cabinet in slot 3 (so right after the cabinet in the rig manager) that I want to send a MIDI CC to my morningstar MC 6 PRO.

Is there a way?

Thanks!

• New
    • Official Post

There are probably two aspects:

For manual control you can assign either FX 1 or FX 2 button/knob group to that effect module DLY or REV. You do that via Rig Manager. That assignment is by Rig.

For foot control you can either use the Effect Button concept mentioned above. By default Effect Button I is globally assigned to the Player's foot switch 2. In the Rig in question you assign effect module DLY or REV or both to Effect Button I. Now you can toggle those effect modules with foot switch 2. Again this assignment is Rig specific. You could also assign FX 1 or FX 2 or both to one of the foot switches e.g. foot switch 3 globally. In that case foot switch 3 would do the same in each Rig as the button of the FX group at the top left.