Kemper crashes during show

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hello fellow Kemper users,

Last weekend during a show with my band, my Kemper crashed 3 times in a row. Turning it off and on again made it back to life again. But it kept on crashing after about 20-25 minutes.

This happened after I made a back-up on my toaster at home and restored this in my rack Kemper in our band rack. Both Kempers are updated to the newest firmware. After our first set I restored an older back-up. Since then the problem didn't occure anymore.

The Kemper is a great platform, absolutely love it. But it is just so fragile when you adjust things or use MIDI commands from a DAW (had some problems with that as well). Note that I didn't use MIDI commands last show, in stead I used the Kemper foot controller.

Is somebody familiar with this problem and can help me out?

Thanks for anyone's feedback!

Cheers

• New
    • Official Post

Please open a support ticket and include:

What does "crash mean? Is it a hang, a shutdown, error message.....?

Which OS version is installed?

What did trigger the issue?

I don't subscibe your general statements regarding "fragility when adjusting things" and MIDI. Which exact adjustments and MIDI comands are causing problems? From my perspective the issue is often, that it's not transparent, what the DAW is really sending and when. There is never an issue, if you send meaningful comands from a transparent source.