Is there a way to feed the monitor output with mono wet FX - Dry/Wet/Dry?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hi friends,

I saw a nice video of a live mixer who talks about Dry/Wet/Dry for live sets. The idea is to use something like a Mimiq pedal to split/pan the guitar sound hard left and right in the PA. And then use a third output to feed all the (mono) FX to the centre. This creates a wide guitar sound so that people left and right in the venue hear the same guitar sound. And with the FX panned to the middle, it leaves space for the drums, bass and vocals. Basically the same how you mix for recordings.

Would it be possible to do this with the Kemper? Put the Mimiq in the fx loop and the stereo outs only outputting stack or Mod stereo. And then a way to send the wet (mono) FX to the monitor output?

I know there are other ways to create this (what about a couple of those new ToneX One's), But I want to keep using the Remote to control every song through performance mode.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Justin

• juastino

Changed the title of the thread from “Is there a way to feed the monitor output with mono wet FX?” to “Is there a way to feed the monitor output with mono wet FX - Dry/Wet/Dry?”.
    • New
    • Official Post

The Output Source "DLY&REV Wet" is only available at stereo outputs.

You could just pick one side of that wet stereo signal.

You could also play with the parameter Stereo. 0%, delivers a mono signal.

• If I had

The Output Source "DLY&REV Wet" is only available at stereo outputs.

You could just pick one side of that wet stereo signal.

You could also play with the parameter Stereo. 0%, delivers a mono signal.

That is brilliant advise! Thanks! This would then be more like Dry/Wet setup. Where the monitor out feeds the left channel with the Stack and the right side would do mono Delay and reverb