Amp changes when stor3ed in Rig

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

The first screen shot that is attached shows the AF-3-JC120 Clean amp rig sitting in my local library. of Rig manager I previously acquired this rig from The Amp Factory. I then select the button that says "Store Amp in Profiler". It transfers a copy of the rig to my Profiler but as you can see from the screen shot the information in the side bar has changed. It now says it is a Fender (Fan) Deluxe (D'Lux) amp from Michael Britt. I do not understand this behavior. Can someone explain please.

• Yes and unlocking solves it BUT that then implies if I lock and amp then it is universal to all rigs from that point forward? You can't lock rig by rig? Why would I use that feature then? Thanks for the quick response by the way.

• New
    • Official Post

JimiGarcia It is referring to the Sections and Modules of the Profiler. This includes the AMP Module:

LOCK Button (16)

Use the lock function to prevent a section or a module from being changed when you switch Rigs. To lock or unlock

individual modules, press their respective buttons while holding the LOCK button. Essentially, you can think of a

locked module as being "global”

Locked modules and sections are indicated by a small lock icon on the home screen.

To get an overview of the lock status of all modules, press and hold LOCK - all locked modules will be lit, while those

that are unlocked will remain unlit.

✓ The lock function works independently between Performance Mode and Browser Mode. So, you could, for example,

lock your Input Section in Browser Mode while keeping it unlocked in Performance Mode (which happens to be the

default setting).