Monitour output - doesn't work

• Last night I had a first crash with my KPA .
    Being it back to life with erasing all rigs , and start from the scratch with factory settings .
    Monitor output function -doesn't work for sure , cabs function works as with main output .
    Funny enough , it sounds very good ! ;( :D
    With 1.1 , it was the same case , but I reset KPA somehow( cannot remember is it was quick or rig button during uploading ??) but sound was terrible when cabs are engaged , with my amp and cab .
    After resetting ,there was no cab changing influence on monitor - amp/cab set up .
    Now , as I change the cab (which can be clearly noticed ) the cab change affect my amp/cab sound, on the same way as it affects my QSC setup (main output ) ????
    Weird enough ???
    Anyway , I would like to know is that normal .
    ps
    what is the function of " main outoput" link ?? Off or on , no any change in sound , exactly as with "monitor output link " - no any change .
    (and please don't tell me I should tick off "monitor output " , I did it and check it 100 times , no any impact on sound , cabs are still there ....

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Is normal, is a change in monitor output that was made few firmware ago. I assume you've tick the case "cab off" in the monitor output..
    Monitor output link does link the monitor output to the master volume

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks Sage !!!! :D
    I forgot on "cab off" case :love:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 5 times, last by Rescator ().