Problem with Kemper USB recoding in Cubase

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hey guys,

I have a problem with recording my guitar in Cubase using the Kemper as an audio interface. I've installed the Asio4All drivers and selected them in Cubase, Problem is, I can't use the Kemper's Ins and Outs at the same time. If I disable the Kemper input in the Asio4All control panel, I can hear the playback from Cubase through the Kemper, but when I enable the input and the output of the Kemper in the Asio4All control panel, I can neither hear the playback from Cubase nor can I record the guitar, since there is no signal arriving at the respective track in Cubase. If I disable the output, and enable the input of the Kemper, I can record in Cubase just fine, but without any playback in Cubase. In the Asio4All control panel, the out of the Profiler has a red cross (see attachment) with the message: "PIN Status: "Muted Speaker symbol" Unavailable! In use by another application? MS GS Wavetable Synth enabled?"

I have disabled the MS GS Wavetable Synth, but that did not solve my problem. Below is an image of my settings in the RigManager, Cubase and Asio4All control panel. If you have an idea how to solve this, please let me know.

Cheers,

Johann