More tone adjustments in stomp boxes and reverb would improve the overall sound and experience (and more suggestions)

• ***It would be nice to have more tone adjustments in stomp boxes and reverb etc.

I have noticed that the distortion pedals are soundwise really not the best.
    Better tone controls could improve them drastically. (Low/High Cuts for example)

The same is for modulation effects. Often you really think you need an EQ to fit the sounds to the profile but these EQ's are missing.
    You can then only use an additional EQ, but this is not the same as having a simple EQ within the effect itself

***I could also need a tone control for the stomp box compressor which you need to have to get certain sounds.

***It would also be nice to have a simple hi/lo eq for reverb and delays, though I know that it IS possible to make similar changes right now., but additional hi/lo EQ's at the end of the effect would help to improve the overall sound and especially the master from digital "overload" (bass frequencies)

I think in general the lack of additional EQ settings or High/Low cuts (especially for the overdrive pedals) and tone controlls(for various other pedals and ambient sounds without any tone controlls) is a big design flaw that should and could be corrected via firmware update.

***And I really don't know why there still is no sweet lush sounding spring reverb, or some reverse delays for us old psycho heads :)
    ***We could also need mono reverbs. Sometimes you don't want Reverbs at full stereo.

Also we need reverbs and delays at the beginning BEFORE the signal goes to the Amp section.
    Many of us use this effects before the amp to become a special sound

Thanks and best regards