Volume Level with new update

• I've updated to the newest firmware and wanted to check if the master volume output level has changed. I have the level set about three weeks ago with the FOH so it is not too hot. I never touch this after setting it with the sound people. After my update this week with no other changes it was way to hot (feed to them) so I had to turn the signal down to them. I am now below halfway for the signal sent to the keeping the rig volumes at the same place. Any ideas as to why this may have changed? Is there a possability for the lower signal to not produce as dynamic or touch sensitive response or should everything be the same with the level below halfway?

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• I've updated to the newest firmware and wanted to check if the master volume output level has changed. I have the level set about three weeks ago with the FOH so it is not too hot. I never touch this after setting it with the sound people. After my update this week with no other changes it was way to hot (feed to them) so I had to turn the signal down to them. I am now below halfway for the signal sent to the keeping the rig volumes at the same place. Any ideas as to why this may have changed? Is there a possability for the lower signal to not produce as dynamic or touch sensitive response or should everything be the same with the level below halfway?

The quality of a lower signal level out of the KPA will be just fine.
    OTOH: Are you really sure nobody has touched trim or level of your mixer channel at the FOH desk?

• Yes they have not been touched. The issue came up because they had the trim turned all the way down and it was still too hot......even though I've used it through the same connection with the same settings for the previous 4 weeks. The only change was my update. No big deal just curious as I never changed it from the original change.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup: