Speed and Depth controls for the delay modulation

• Hopefully other share my idea...

I love modulated delay, but do not like the stock decision of speed and depth set in the Kemper. It would be very, very nice to be able to set the speed very slow but the depth really high (and vice versa) on the delay modulation to get a sound like a delay which has been slightly detuned. It would also be nice to have a third parameter (or perhaps another type of delay all together) which will sweep the filter (rather than pitch) of the delay. If there are programmable LFOs which I have overlooked which would allow these behaviors, I apologize in advance. The Kemper is a deep unit and I'm still learning it.

• The Bandwidth parameter should do what the Depth does in a modulation FX, at least it does to my ears.....with the plus point that you can change the center frequency. Agree on the speed, though, nice to have :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• The Bandwidth parameter should do what the Depth does in a modulation FX, at least it does to my ears.....with the plus point that you can change the center frequency. Agree on the speed, though, nice to have :thumbup:

Depth typically controls the amount of pitch shift in a modulation device such as a chorus. the Bandwidth is more of a tonal color isn't it? I guess if there was a programmable LFO which could sweep the bandwidth that would meet the filter sweep thing I'm thinking about.