HELP! ERROR SDRAM SELF-TEST FAILURE

• Log in to the website and send support a message including the pic and your last backup.
    Though I'm sure they'll chime in.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• had the exact same problem 3 weeks ago, phoned kemper, although i live 20 mins away from their production facilities they wouldnt do anything to help me and i had to call the distributor and luckily got a new one. its broken and definitely has to be rapaired, since its a guarantee issue you could be lucky to get a new one directly.

• By German law the seller is responsible for the warranty in the first place. Quite normal that they've asked you to contact him. It is also a Tax and VAT issue, since the price you've paid is not the price Kemper sold it to the shop....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I sent an email to the kemper, and the answer:

does this always happen, When You switch on the unit? In any case, this is an indication of a hardware proplem. You need to approach your dealer to initialize and repair. Sorry for the bad news!

Sincerely,
    Burkhard Dinnies

• professionally dealt with ?

they didnt deal with it at all. it´s the third kemper i own cause 2 were broken with hardware issues. go ask peter diezel what customer support means. you could ring his door bell in the night and he would still repair your amp in a second and ask you, if you need some internal tweakings for free. thats how you support a customer.

• had the exact same problem 3 weeks ago, phoned kemper, although i live 20 mins away from their production facilities they wouldnt do anything to help me and i had to call the distributor and luckily got a new one.

Telling you what to do "calling the seller" and making it a warranty issue is exactly what you needed.
    This has nothing to do with LUCK! X(
    Kemper is the manufacturer - not the seller!

90% of the game is half-mental.

• professionally dealt with ?

they didnt deal with it at all. it´s the third kemper i own cause 2 were broken with hardware issues. go ask peter diezel what customer support means. you could ring his door bell in the night and he would still repair your amp in a second and ask you, if you need some internal tweakings for free. thats how you support a customer.

Missing your babysitter? Telling you to contact the distributor for a return under warranty is exactly what they where supposed to do, is not that they've told you to f$%& off and stop bugging them. Or you where expecting Christoph Kemper to jump in his car, drive to your place and show up with a new unit and a bottle of champagne saying "sorry for the inconvenient!"???

Recognizing the problem and substituting the unit (apparently for the THIRD time...try to do it with an iPhone.... 8| ) is the only customer service you could expect from anybody.....apart Peter Diezel, obviously.... :rolleyes: