Rocktron Midi Raider

• Hi, just bought my KPA on Monday and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm looking into buying a midi controller ASAP to start using it to its full potential, I'm pretty much set on the rocktron midi raider and im ready to buy only problem is I can't find them anywhere to buy in uk/eu except musik productiv and they don't have any available. Has anyone managed to get one of these in the uk?

Rich

• It seems that Thomann (the "great reference" here in EU) is not selling it anymore - I looked for one, and I got that on the Thomann page. So there is probably a reason : product is discontinued, or about to be, is not reliable enough, or whatever.

Jean-Jacques.

• ?( Just seen that Thomann has taken the Midi Raider out of the product list...funny, it just came out....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yeah seems a bit odd, thomann had it on their website from march or so saying coming in stock but I don't think they ever got any and as a result removed it completely.

Will have to keep an eye out and in the mean time see if any used all access units come up.

I would love a liquid foot 12+ but by the time I have paid shipping And import charges I would end up paying almost £900.

• Yeah not sure what happened there, I managed to get an order in before it disappeared. They said end of next week they should be in. Will see what happens. I'm currently wondering whether to spend more now and get the liquid foot pro+ as it looks great, and knowing what I'm like il only end up getting one at a later point anyway. I'm on the wait list for the liquid foot so ill see how long they quote me for a wait time and decide between the two.

• Yeah not sure what happened there, I managed to get an order in before it disappeared. They said end of next week they should be in. Will see what happens. I'm currently wondering whether to spend more now and get the liquid foot pro+ as it looks great, and knowing what I'm like il only end up getting one at a later point anyway. I'm on the wait list for the liquid foot so ill see how long they quote me for a wait time and decide between the two.

Any update ? :)

• I have one of the Rocktron devices on order with Thomann since 22nd August 2012. My latest is they have enough orders for what is 'coming in' and that they arriive on the 24th October (today). I have a large project for this pedal and the patchmate which Rocktron also make.

I remain to be convinced it will ship any time now. The site does not have it on there now. I have been let down twice by the supplier on this product. :(

We shall see. I am writing a review of the pedal, the patchmate 8, a Powerfilter from Samson, a Lexicon 300, an TC Electronics G-Force (second user), a G-Force Artist patch card, a BBE Sonic maximizer (rack unit stereo) and an AKG wireless true diversity unit running at 2.4Ghz.

This thread appears to be about the midi pedals so I just thought you guys might like to know about my wait for that darn Rocktron pedal.

Careful I'm watching you...

• Here is the info from the horses mouth at Thomann on the Midi Raider.

'We have just received notification that the expected delivery date on the Rocktron All Access 278468 you ordered from us has been pushed back to 05.11.2012 by our suppliers. We sincerely apologise for this delay but will of course get this order to you as soon as it arrives in. You'll receive an email or a text message when the order leaves here.'

Thats what they told me today....

Careful I'm watching you...

• It seems like the Big Foot myth.
    Somebody has seen it on Thomann site, but it has suddenly disappeared :P
    Ok, just kidding: too bad that they are having so many troubles to receive the order, it's not very professional to let customers wait for so long time, and I didn't expect this by Thomann, which is one of the most reliable seller here in Europe.