Rocktron Midi Raider

• They actually shipped without the payment! The 'paypal' payment option was over two months old so I guess paypal said no to it. I called and they were adamant that the unit shipped... but I guess a few days is nothing now compared to that wait I had....

Ill let you guys know when I get it...

Careful I'm watching you...

• Oh dear, that's annoying. Mine just arrived in the uk this morning, hopefully should be delivered tomorrow. Will let you know if mine has a power supply. I did order a 5-7 pin midi cable so that I can phantom power it.

Should have cause there's a sticker on the back that says 220v model..never mind I have plenty of those :)

• Mine arrived today too and mine said 220v too. I rummaged around a while and its not there so Ill be checking what happened to that after waiting nearly two and a half months for it.

Maybe that PSU is part of the problem.

We shall see.

• Mine arrived today too and mine said 220v too. I rummaged around a while and its not there so Ill be checking what happened to that after waiting nearly two and a half months for it.

Maybe that PSU is part of the problem.

We shall see.

I doubt..the power supply for this unit is the same as many other Rocktron products and have been available for ages

• I do have a 9v psu dc switched mode power supply which would do the job (9v 240 3A). We make them. The pedal (it needs less than an amp I think). But I'm driving this one with the rocktron midi looper 8 so should all be ok.
    So ill probably float the 3A in the back of the rack for other stuff. :)

But maybe there has been a production thing on the psu? it does happen... then major cr*p in getting a fix. Bear in mind its made in China and Rocktron in MI a long way from the source...

If it was to do with that PSU I can vouch for how hard that stuff is to fix once it arrives at the destination. Its strange that no one on here of this batch received a PSU.