Finished Rock Tune - Two Rock/Emplexidor & Evil Philx Solo

• Very nice meat to those rhythm guitars - did you need to do much in the way of post production EQ?

Sounds great :thumbup:

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Thanks Gnet !

Thanks Jel... you are literally the first person in 6 years of working with Shane that expresed not liking his vocals. It's usually my guitar playing everyone complains about... HAHAHA. It's cool. Thanks for the props on the production & tones.

Bcave - yes there is post production with some subtractive eqing to make room for bass & kick and each other as well as a little 670 comp on each track to just add what the 670 does... I also sent each (there are only two) rhythm tracks (90% L/R) to their own verb bus and one bus had a plate verb and the other had a big room verb and each verb was panned 100% opposite of how the incoming track was panned to create a little depth and then finally all guitar tracks were sent to another bus that had an over all shaped eq (not much) and an overall comp using the Bombardier - MojoBomb setting and I would push this bus up in the mix to just give it a little more "thereness" if you will in the overall mix.

I appreciate you all giving it a spin. Thanks!