help me with my pre-mix pleaseeee

• i dont´t know why but the guitars dont have the prescence that they need. maybe the bass have much vol? or maybe i need record again the guitars with less bass and more hights or presence?

give me your opinions ( i don´t have finishes the drums vols)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that its the soundcloud demo.
    i used splawn nitro heavy rig

i think too that the guitars have much low end.

tried with the hight pass, but not much difference really

help please!!!

• hahha. please to the point. how can fix the bass with the guitar for a better clear sound or more defined.

• Try to reduce the bass before the Stack - e.g. with an EQ block in slot D
    Parametric EQ with gain -6db then play with the frequency starting with 200Hz going down.
    A second Parametric EQ in the X slot may help as well.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I don't think the guitars bass frequencies just by themselves are too much of a problem i think the amount of distortion on the bass guitar is the main reason why the mix isn't as clear and punchy as you want it to be. You will get a lot of feedback saying loose the bass add treble add mid and so on don't be afraid to try this out but don't rely on it. The truth is everything is relevant in a mix and everything reacts with each other so before changing guitar sounds look at what the drums are sounding like with just the bass start by turning down the drums in the middle part and loose some distortion on the bass to give the bass definition. You can still have a saturated bass sound that is clear at the same time . When that sounds clear and defined move on from there and you may find your current guitar sound is ok :)