Online checkup

• This is a suggestion which might be helpful for the KPA support in case of bricked units or units having big issues (like the guy who's having the screen completely messed up).
    That's what i'm thinking:
    I assume that Kemper has a kind of application to check if the KPA is working properly and which part isn't working as it should, if it's an hardware issue or a software related problem. Probably this check up is made by USB/Lan connection.
    Why don't arrange a kind of remote checking by using applications like team viewer or similar?
    This would save time and money when the issue is "only" software related and might help in some kind of hardware problems which might be solved by a local technician.

• This is a suggestion which might be helpful for the KPA support in case of bricked units or units having big issues (like the guy who's having the screen completely messed up).
    That's what i'm thinking:
    I assume that Kemper has a kind of application to check if the KPA is working properly and which part isn't working as it should, if it's an hardware issue or a software related problem. Probably this check up is made by USB/Lan connection.
    Why don't arrange a kind of remote checking by using applications like team viewer or similar?
    This would save time and money when the issue is "only" software related and might help in some kind of hardware problems which might be solved by a local technician.

+1 :D