Kemper Midi Beat Clock Out

• Hi, i have a question regarding my setup. I have a Ground Control Pro going into my RJM Rack Gizmo rack switcher, then to my Kemper....i also have a Strymon Timeline in one of the loops of my RJM Rack Gizmo.

My question is, i already found out the Timeline is able to receive Midi Beat Clock Sync through the midi input port....however im not sure if the Kemper is able to send midi beat clock sync. I wanted to use one of the Instant Access on my Ground Control to tap tempo to the Kemper as well as sync it with the Timeline...that way i dont hv to hv 2 tap tempo switches.

Please help soon as ive got a live recording concert that i need this figured out for. Thx.

• The Kemper is not able (yet) to send it, but it can receive it. If you connect the GCP to the midi in of the KPA and the midi through to the timeline and set the switch on the GCP to send both #CC, then it should work.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• The Kemper is not able (yet) to send it, but it can receive it. If you connect the GCP to the midi in of the KPA and the midi through to the timeline and set the switch on the GCP to send both #CC, then it should work.

Hmm, as far as i know 1 instant access switch on GCP is only able to send 1 cc message right? How do u make it send 2 different ones??

• Sorry, you're right. I've just looked in to the manual and I was a bit surprised because almost any other controller (Liquid foot, Gordius, Roland FC-300...heck, even the Behringer) can do that.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Really?!!! I have the GCP and RJM Mastermind and they both dont do that....ive never heard of 1 IA switches sending multiple midi cc.