Input Sensitivity Question

• HI All
    I remember when I first got me Kemper there was an adjustment that I could use to trim my guitars' input; since I have some that are hotter than others - but I for the life of me cannot seem to find it now using 1.5.2. Any ideas where this is - I am totally over driving the input now

rgds,
    Brad

• Hi Brad,
    You want the clean and distortion sense in the input menu - if you have different guitars you can store different setups here as well. Just remember to 'lock' them otherwise the KPA will revert to the setting saved in each patch. There's been a lot written here about clean and distortion sense here recently but don't get too bogged down in it!

Here's a recent thread: Understanding Clean Sense & Distortion Sense Settings: http://kemper-amps.com/forum/i…ad&threadID=6718&pageNo=1

Hope this helps.
    Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Hi Brett
    Thank you for the reply - however this is not a clean/distortion sense issue. There used to be a way to trim the input signal going into the Kemper - but it seems to have gone missing now - that is a "global" setting and is used to adjust for different guitar pickups. Anyone out there remember this? my signal from my Strat which has "active" pickups are super, super hot - where as the signal from my 56 les paul gold top with P90's is super low, my other les paul is very hot and turns the input signal bright red - but my ES335 sounds and play just right - HELP ?(

brad

• Just press lock while on the input menu to make it global. The input presets can be saved.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff