Fender Champ 1967

• Went pawn shopping today with my son who was looking for old video games and I found this.

[Blocked Image: http://i48.tinypic.com/2cncwmc.jpg]

Its basically brand new, I don't think it was ever used. The transformer dates are from late 1964. Its all original with original tubes. I bought it for $50. Came home plugged it up and it worked....well like a champ!! I put up three profiles and all of them are unaltered with the original cab. I think its a great straight fender sound and I hope someone can use them. I have one on volume 3, one on volume 6 and one on volume 9. That little thing is loud on 9!!

• Nice purchase you lucky bugger, and looking forward to playing the profiles.
    Don't you just love the way one purchase can be shared so many times through the profile exchange, such excellent value - $50 divided by 2366?
    :thumbup:
    Neil

• Nice purchase you lucky bugger, and looking forward to playing the profiles.
    Don't you just love the way one purchase can be shared so many times through the profile exchange, such excellent value - $50 divided by 2366?
    Neil

Indeed, which once again shows the generosity of the members here. So many are sharing their prized possessions with others. Thanks to you all! :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Sound like something out of Ian Hunter's fantastic Diary of a Rock'n'Roll Star which describes Motts 1972 US tour. He and guitarist Mick Ralphs - later of Bad Company - would trawl through the pawn shops doing deals and picking up Melody Makers and Juniors etc etc - though god knows where they put them all when they got home?
    Definitely worth a read.
    Neil

• Went off the thread a little with last response to the post anyway as ever with your stuff the profiles sound great. My mate got a newer one on ebay last week and had it shipped over from Germany which sounded sweet so when I get my hands on it to profile it'll be interesting to hear how they compare.
    :)
    Neil

• I agree. I also like it with a 1959 bassman cab thats out there. I never really know what to put up on the exchange but I'm leaning towards leaving it original and letting everyone else decide if they want to tweak. This little box is FLEXIBLE, jeesh, you can mix and match for days.