Software and folders sorting

• Hello everyone, first post around here ;o)

Editing Software
    I've been a pod X3 user for a long time and I have to say, the software (gearbox) that came with it is a real time saver. It would be REALLY sad if a software like this never gets released for the KPA :O(. I guess it would allow us to transfer tones right away without using a usb stick. I wonder if its even possible with the current hardware (I would guess so). Please please... do it :thumbup: . (*pray* ). Is it something in the work right now or I'm dreaming?

Folder sorting

I would like to be able to create folders for rigs ("all rigs", "favorites") with band names or others... so it would be MUCH easier to find out tones within the beast. That's just a little detail still but I would be so happy to see this feature released ;( . Maybe it's already there and I'm too dumb to find it out 8| .

Thanks for replying!
    BTW, nice piece of gear!

• Hey, welcome here :)

What you ask has been someway asked and proposed several times already, and I believe it's crammed with common sense.
    A (more) versatile folder structure would be really helpful for those who use different sets or work in different contexts. Who knows, the upcoming Performance mode cold have something to do with this :)

• Hello!
    well I thought those would be the 2 most requested features. I'm pretty much satisfied with the rest as for now. I can live without the "perform" mode. Problem is, one of my buddy already got some problems with the kemper's front panel knobs : some of them start failing after long use (especially the browser knob). I would think that an editing software would be a way to keep those knobs safe from abusive use ;o). I hope mines won't fail :O(.

As for the folders... it would just be SO much easier to have
    1) a favorite folder (already there)
    2) a folder for the ORIGINAL tones
    4) folder for ALL the tones (already there)
    5) folder for the USER tones
    3) custom folders for sorting all of these ( by band...)

my 2 cents ;o)

PO Mérizzi
    Happy Kemper User