Re-registering as a Kemper owner?

• Can anyone help? When I bought my Kemper a couple of weeks ago I could not identify where the serial no was so I registered as a non-owner, with the intention of upgrading when I found it.. Now I have been told where it is but can see no way to enter this info on my profile. I suppose I can de-register then re- register but it says de-registration may take a week, and I want to get at those lovely profiles. Can anyone help?

• I can't help You Directly 'cause I waited to discover where the f is the serial nuber before register :D .. But..
    times ago I had some problems with 'log in' in the forum And on the Site..
    I just contacted the support and i solved quckly :thumbup:

• I did the same thing.
    Then I went to the Rig Exchange on the Kemper main site and you can log in there and register the unit.
    I downloaded a profile, but if you don't have one just follow the steps as if you are going to post a profile and register that way then abort the download.
    Let me know if you still need help after this.

• The serial can be find on the last page of the System menu or on the sticker below the unit.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff