Different levels with different presets when recording a clean signal ("Git Studio") via S/PDIF

• Hi there,

maybe it is uncommon, but I currently record guitars for a band and I want to record the clean signal only via S/PDIF. I want to do the reamping later.

Also, I want to record a Master signal form the KPA simultaneously via the Main Out, to show my fellow musicians my musical ideas and give them a hint for what kind of tone I´m looking.

It works perfectly that way but....

I experienced, that the level of the clean signal differs from preset to preset (I set the S/PDIF out to "Git Studio" in the output section). Unfortunately, I can´t adjust the volume of the S/PDIF output anywhere...

Am I doing something wrong or is the KPA not supposed to work that way...?
    Thanks in advance 8)

• Hi doc,

thanks for the reply. :thumbup: I´m not sure if I understand you correctly, though...

The overall volume of the "Git Studio"-signal I record via S/PDIF is different with different profiles...I´d like to have a steady volume level of the clean guitar signal for reamping purposes, though. I am not talking about the dynamics of the clean guitar signal. Is there anything I´m doing wrong here or is there something I can do about this issue? :?:

(The "Master Stereo"-signal I record via the main out is for the pre-production, as I mentioned earlier...)

• Hey PaWel,

sorry, it seems that I got YOU wrong.
    Now I understand you get different levels with different profiles using Git Studio on SPDIF.
    I'm not sure about a possible cause though.
    Just out of interest: You could also use Git. analog on SPDIF. Does this make a difference?

• yes...i tried it yesterday. I get the result displayed in the screenshot. same problem and seemingly mono (?).

But as it seems, this issue has been fixed in 1.6.0. I´m installing it now and let you know if it works :thumbup:

EDIT: Yes, it works now...thanks for your help, doc! ("You´re the doc, doc!" ^^ )

Edited once, last by PaWel85 ().