Acoustic rigs - Volume equalization

• I have a question regarding equalizing the acoustic rigs best with all others. I use a JP6 with piezo so having the acoustic rig was good however the sound level drops off compared to my other rigs running an electric guitar. I can adjust the rig volume on those for level?, add a boost? or other suggestions??. Has anyone started doing this so the switch from acoustic to distorted electric or electric period is a smooth shift?

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• First of all the rig volume, otherwise every stomp/fx (almost all) have also a linear volume control.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• On a slight sidenote, I have the jp6 with the piezo but to be honest ive never really properly understood how it works. Now that im using the kemper id like to be able to switch between the mags and piezo based on my profile. Obviously the kemper has only one guitar input, how would you go about setting the guitar up with the kemper to work in this way. Would it require a y-cable?

• Plug your 1/4 into the top connector by the strap button. Choose an acoustic rig and flip the top toggle on your guitar inthe up position. That is piezo only. The middle is a blend piezo electric and the lower is electric only.

• On a side note: if you don't lock the Input, clean sense and distortion sense will be saved per rig, so you can have the appropriate values on the acoustic and on the electric rigs. Though I keep mine locked and have no problems with my Ovation and clean sense @ 4.3 (HB value)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I adjusted the compressor in the amp section and that did the trick. Moved to about 7 on the acoustic rigs and they seem to be at the same volume across the board.