Official Answers forum

• I think it would be helpful to existing and new Kemper users to have an extra forum where the Moderator can post official answers to the commonly asked questions. This would supplement the Manual and WiKPA. It would not be open to posting by anyone other than the Moderator, like the Important Announcements forum. This would keep each post clean and easy to read. New and old users could then smiply check down the list of answers to find what they want, and we could all refer to the 'official' answer in other threads. In the long run this should save Burkhard and CK a lot of time, and save the rest of us from a lot of searching thorugh endless threads and sifting out the misinformation. Example threads :
    - How to do a factory reset
    - The purpose of clean sense and distorted sense
    - How to remove the cab from your selected output
    - How to delete multiple rugs
    - How to get back to the original Kemper profile settings
    - How to connect brand X foot controller
    - How to recover from a boot failure
    - The type of guitar used for refining does not affect the profile
    - How to adjust the latency
    - What parts of the amp-cab chain are contained in the cab
    - etc.. I am sure there are many, many more...

• The Wiki is checked by Burkhard....

In the long run this forum would replace the WiKPA. In the short term it would repeat a lot of what is in the manual and the WiKPA. The benefit of this Official Answers forum is that it would contain cleanly written official answers which would be easy to find and easy to refer to in other threads. I enjoy reading the WiKPA and have learnt a lot from it, so I am not trying to bash that wonderful resource.

• Hmm I dunno.
    I still have the feeling that the manual doesn't get enough love by many fully grown male individuals...
    The example list above gives me a feeling of redundancy...

My sentiments.

i second this motion. A manual is After all the official source of knowledge. The WiKPA is a Standin to cover all stuff that did not made to the manual. And just Face it, the manual will never be uptodate compared to the WiKPA. Lets do Not Start a second standin and get back to play more guitar!
    :D
    Labrat