Proper System reset process - Need some guidance please

• I'm on the new 1.06 beta firmware and I want to do a system reset but I need to know the proper way. I searched the forum and see different methods and I am unsure on which way to do it. A system reset wont erase your favorites will it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Well, I reset it it and all seems well except I am getting very funny things happening now when I try to save favorites. I hit 'rigs' but the favorite button is not highlighted like it usually is. After about 10 seconds the rig button starts flashing and the the favorites button lights up but when I hit it nothing happens. Usually it would say the profile was stored in favorites.

Not sure whats going on.

• System Reset:

1) switch the KPA off
    2) press and hold the 'system' button
    3) start to tuner (boot up can take a little bit longer).
    (All your KPA settings are then lost - presets and profiles will not be changed)

• The button is not highlighted and the message is very fast but it works. When is added to Favourites you'll see a * symbol on the Favourites button. The bug has been already detected during private beta and will be corrected in the next version.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff