Hello from Pennsylvania

• Well, got home from work today and my KPA was waiting for me. Went through the initial setup, plugged in my guitar & headphones and I'm up and running. Going to have some sore fingers tonight!

• Well, got home from work today and my KPA was waiting for me. Went through the initial setup, plugged in my guitar & headphones and I'm up and running. Going to have some sore fingers tonight!

Jeramy , make sure you try the "space" setting in the "Master" Tab. You will need to push the master and then page over to get there. Turn it up and hear how it reacts. It really works for well for me when using headphones.

• Jeramy , make sure you try the "space" setting in the "Master" Tab. You will need to push the master and then page over to get there. Turn it up and hear how it reacts. It really works for well for me when using headphones.

Thanks for the tip. I will check that out tomorrow. I pretty much just stuck with all the stock settings for today. Flipped around between a few profiles just to get a feel for the interface. So far, so good.

• Loving it so far. Exceeds my expectations. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to amplify it....