Posts by Jeramy

Jeramy , make sure you try the "space" setting in the "Master" Tab. You will need to push the master and then page over to get there. Turn it up and hear how it reacts. It really works for well for me when using headphones.

Thanks for the tip. I will check that out tomorrow. I pretty much just stuck with all the stock settings for today. Flipped around between a few profiles just to get a feel for the interface. So far, so good.

Well, got home from work today and my KPA was waiting for me. Went through the initial setup, plugged in my guitar & headphones and I'm up and running. Going to have some sore fingers tonight!

Sorry to bump my old thread. It's been some time since I last posted. Unfortunately life sort of got in the way and I had to postpone my Kemper purchase. But I'm happy to say that I did finally get to pull the trigger. Had to wait a couple weeks but I just got notification that my KPA rack shipped and will be here Tuesday. :D

I'm looking forward to moving away from amp sim software but I feel a bit lost. I'm used to having the software do everything for me and I'm a bit intimidated by all of the knobs and settings on the KPA. Guess I've got 48hrs to go through some videos. I'll be starting off simply with headphones until I can invest in a decent speaker solution for home use.

Hello KPA forum,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm new to the forum and I do not own a KPA yet although that might be changing soon.

I'm a beginner guitarist. I've been playing for about a year now. I spend 100% of my practice time using my digital interface, headphones and amp sim software. This has been serving the purpose so far but I'm looking to upgrade. I would like to evolve my home studio into something more versatile and I've been thinking the KPA could fit in nicely. I'm getting ready to add some studio monitors and eventually plan to add some form of amplification. I just haven't really thought that part through yet.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read.
    -Jeramy