New Power Amp Only in Mono???

• Hi everyone,
    Am I the only one wondering why the new power amp that can be fitted is only in mono? I have 2 boxes and would love to run my Kemper in stereo via the Power Amp. Otherwise all the beautiful delays and reverbs are only in mono....??? From first glance at NAMM it looks like it has only a mono output to the speaker.

• I don't think it is a stereo plug. Looks like the volume for the cabinet comes from the monitor out which is obviously only mono. I don't know why they wouldn't have had a stereo option for the power amp. Or even more so, a "Wet, Dry, Wet" option...???

• Yes i was sad as well! Not gona be buying it unfortunately. There are other solutions coming from certain companies, but i would have so much more preferred to buy from kemper. They gave us the kpa, they have my trust! I would buy blindly from them. Im hoping theyll offer a stereo power amp in the futur. Until then ill be using my 2:90 though it colors the sound. In a good way for some profiles, but it isnt what i would necessarily need for others.

• Now that i think about it it should be very easy to make so the only explantion id have would be that the available space in the back was nit enough but if course thats just a guess; only they know.